How do I order my Repeat Prescription?
You can request prescriptions in person or by post, or by following the steps below.
- Use the tear-off slip from your repeat prescription, and tick the required items.
- Provide us with your name, address date of birth, and phone number. We will need the name of your medication, with the strength and dosage.
- There is a box at the front entrance for you to leave your prescription requests.
- If ordering by post we would require a stamped addressed envelope if you wish for your prescription to be posted back to you.
- Sign up and use the NHS app www.nhs.uk/nhsapp. The app does the rest.
If you have less than five days’ supply call the surgery. This service has been made available to our patients during the Covid-19 outbreak to ease pressure on pharmacies.
When Can I Order my Repeat Prescription?
You are able to order your repeat prescription 7 days in advance of your due date, any prescription requests ordered before the 7 days will be declined.
Prescription requests take 48 hours to be processed at the practice.
Going on Holiday?
If you have a Holiday coming up and need to order your repeat prescription earlier then 7 days prior to your due date, please document your reason for your early request.